With the success of the project carried out for the Headquarters in Brazil, we expanded our services to Latin America and the United States with the renegotiation of mobile platforms and data links in the 9 business units, as well as a few key areas for improving management and expense control.
- Mapping and preparing the inventory of the Telecom plant alongside the IT area of each country;
- Support in the modeling of the business case for the migration of 100% of the landline infrastructure to a “mobile only“ solution;
- Identifying local and global partners to support the migration of the MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching) network to an Internet network;
- Assisting in technical upgrades of mobile data plans;
- Improving the governance and management of invoce/billing and contracts.
“The work resulted in a 51% reduction in the data network baseline, plus a 23% reduction in landline and mobile baseline, compared to previously practiced costs. TIGRE focuses highly on productivity and cost reduction, and K2A has been a key partner in supporting us in this goal in the area of Telecom and IT.”
Otton Von Sothen
President of Grupo TIGRE.